Welcome to La Petite Chouette! Come and relax in the charm and comfort of this old farmhouse converted into a pretty house with a view of the Priory, the bay and a small view of Mont Saint Michel from the bedroom upstairs. Pleasant to live in, bright and cozy, you are just a few steps from the hiking trails, the bay and the departures for the famous walks acorss the bay towards Mont Saint Michel.
• The main floor is a pleasant open space with living room, dining room including a sofa, armchairs, shelves, TV, table and chairs and a modern kitchen with oven, induction hob, fridge, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and everything you need for cooking. We offer organic and fair trade tea, coffee and sugar.
• The floor above is a charming mezzanine bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. From the skylight you will have a very beautiful view of the priory, its garden and its bakery as well as a unique view of Mont-Saint-Michel through a small window in the side of the skylight.
• The ground floor consists of a cozy bedroom with two single beds that we can combine to make a large double bed, a chest of drawers and a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Please note that there are no windows in this room, but an opaque glass door allows light from the bay window into the hallway.
In the house :
• wifi and tv
• the beds will be made for your arrival
• bath mat
• soap and toilet paper
• hair dryer
• tea towels
• coffee, tea, sugar
• iron and small ironing board
• vacuum, mop and cleaning products (organic and not tested on animals)
• clothes drying rack
• electric heating
Please note :
• The cleaning service is not included in the price. You can choose to leave the house clean or pay €45 in cash upon arrival.
• Free street parking right in front of the house
• There are no safety barriers at the stairs
• The house does not have a garden or outdoor space
• The price is for a couple/double bed. If there are two of you and you wish to use the 2 rooms, allow an additional €15 upon arrival
• We live in the village, so we're never far away if you need anything!
Saint Léonard is a charming village with a magnificent view of the bay, Mont Saint Michel and Tombelaine.
Come discover :
• The Ecomusée de la Baie, a museum on the history and nature of the bay, the traditional trades of fishing and salt making
• The Café de la Baie set up in a 2cv van managed by your host Luke, come and taste some great local organic products with a fantastic view on the bay and the Mont Saint Michel
• La Galerie MLC a little but very interesting art galery run by our wonderful neighbours Martine and Eric
• Un Autre Salon and Saint Léna, a hair salon and an atypical souvenir shop
• The CaraMeuh farm which produces organic salted butter caramels and cheese
There is so much to do and see in the region, here are just a few of our suggestions :
• Mont Saint-Michel and the famous walks acrossf the bay. It’s a unique and memorable experience to do with an approved guide (we can recommend one)
• Granville, a pretty port town with its flea markets and nice cafés as well as the Christian Dior museum. From Granville you can take the boat towards the Chausey Islands, a magical place to spend the day.
• Discover the famous manuscripts of Mont Saint-Michel at the Scriptorial museum in Avranches.
• Saint-Malô, superb corsair town with its port, its ramparts, its beautiful beaches and its Aquarium.
• En route take the time to visit Cancale for its seafood and famous oysters.
• Dinard, Dinan and Rennes are very beautiful cities with historical and architectural heritage that are absolutely worth seeing.
• We are only 2 hours from the landing beaches and military cemeteries as well as Bayeux and its famous 70m long Tapestry dating from the 11th century.
• And then there are the abbeys, the century-old churches, our pretty villages, beautiful forests, superb beaches, numerous hiking trails, flea markets, shows, village festivals, artists, local markets
• There is no shortage of fun activities: horse riding, boat trips, hot air ballooning, parachuting, climbing, water sports, sailing, fishing, kayaking, tennis, mountain biking, and much more
Don’t hesitate to ask us for advice!
Wireless Broadband Internet
Parking & facilities
Parking-on-street , Parking included
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials , Iron & Board
Heating & cooling
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Oven , Refrigerator
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM