Welcome to Le Petit Pluvier in the heart of the bay of Mont Saint Michel! Discover the mont from this former fisherman's house converted into a warm and cozy house. This semi-detached town house on three levels is located in the heart of the village of Genêts, a very important former trading port on the bay of the Mont Saint Michel. You are a few steps from the hiking trails, the Bec d'Andaine beach and the departure point for the famous walks accross the bay to the Mont Saint Michel.
• Living room with sofa, bookcase and tv, dining area with table and chairs and a modern and well equipped kitchen with oven, hotplates, fridge/freezer, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, as well as free coffee, tea and sugar. At the center of the room is an open fireplace.
• Bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers, mirror, armchair, bedside tables and reading lamps.
• Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail and chest of drawers.
• Mezzanine bedroom with two single beds (possibility of making a double bed), bedside tables and reading lamps. Toys and books for children.
In the house :
• wifi and tv
• the beds will be made for your arrival
• bath mat
• soap and toilet paper
• hair dryer
• coffee, tea, sugar
• tea towels
• washing machine
• iron and small ironing board
• vacuum cleaner, mop and cleaning products (organic and not tested on animals)
• for babies: bed (120cm x 60cm) as well as a high chair and small bathtub on request
Please note :
• The cleaning fee is not included in the price. You can choose to return the house clean or pay €45 in cash upon arrival.
• Free parking on the street (usually the space right in front of the house is available)
• There are no safety barriers on the stairs for children
• The house does not have a garden or outdoor space
• The price is for a couple/double bed. If there you are 2 but wish to use the 2 rooms, allow an additional €15 upon arrival
• We provide wood (from November to April inclusive) for 8€/night
• We live in the neighboring village of Saint Léonard, so we are never far away if you need anything!
Genêts is a pretty village with a superb view of the bay, Mont Saint Michel and Tombelaine. You will find :
• La Boulangerie Houel : good bread, homemade viennoiseries and pastries and delicious artisanal ice creams (in summer)
• L'épicerie de la Baie : small grocery store with basic items including vegetables and fruits
• Chez François, famous restaurant where François grills local meats on an open fire in front of you.
• La Pause des Genêts, gastronomy according to the seasons
• La Crêperie les Genêts
There is so much to do and see in the region, here are just a few of our suggestions
• Mont Saint-Michel and the famous walks accross the bay. It’s a unique and memorable experience to do with an approved guide (we can recommend some)
• Granville, a pretty town with a working port and artisinal shops and cafés as well as the Christian Dior museum.
• Chausey Islands, an archipelago with no cars, lovely beaches, great walks, it's magical place to spend the day.
• Discover the famous manuscripts of Mont Saint-Michel at the Scriptorial museum in Avranches.
• Saint-Malo, superb corsair town with its port, its ramparts, its beautiful beaches and its Aquarium.
• En route take the time to visit Cancale for its seafood and famous oysters.
• Dinard, Dinan and Rennes are very beautiful cities with rich historical and architectural heritage.
• We are only 2 hours from the landing beaches and military cemeteries as well as Bayeux and its famous 70m long Tapestry dating to the 11th century.
• And then there are the abbeys, the century-old churches, our pretty villages, beautiful forests, superb beaches, numerous hiking trails, flea markets, shows, village festivals, artists, local markets
• There is no shortage of fun activities : horse riding, boat trips, hot air ballooning, parachuting, rock climbing, water sports, sailing, fishing, kayaking, tennis, mountain biking, and much more
Don’t hesitate to ask us for advice!
Wireless Broadband Internet
Parking & facilities
Parking available, Parking-on-street , Parking included
Children welcome, Pets not allowed , Wheelchair inaccessible
Rural , Village
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel set, Washbasin , Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Electric heating, Fireplace , Heating available
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Children's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster , Vacuum cleaner
Carbon Monoxide Detector , Smoke Detector
Pets not allowed
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM